I am very pleased with my smok novo. Easy to use, love the size and color options. I've had other brands that leak but not this one. Very pleased
Good Deal, Bad Waiting Time
i have not yet received my vape... it’s been about a month at this point and it’s been sitting in nevada for almost 3 weeks.
Pact Act & Shipping Restrictions
We will continue shipping products using regional shipping carriers. Age verification is required before checkout. All orders will require an adult signature at the time of delivery. We don't ship vapor products to the states and cities listed below.
The Prevent All Cigarette Trafficking(PACT) Act also known as the “vape mail ban” was signed into law in December 2020. The law broadens the definition of tobacco products to include nicotine e-liquid, nicotine-free e-liquid, electronic cigarette devices, and other related components. The PACT Act will require all online retailers to:
- Verify age using a commercially available database.
- Use private shipping services that collect an adult signature at the point of delivery.
- Register with the ATF and the U.S. Attorney General.
- Register with state and local tax administrators in all states and localities where business is done.
- Collect and pay all applicable local and state taxes, and affix any required tax stamps to the products sold.
- A list of all transactions must be sent to each state’s tax administrator each month.
In addition to the regulations stated above, major shipping carriers like UPS and FedEx will no longer be shipping vape products. However, we will be using a new shipping carrier to deliver your items. Due to this, the cost of shipping will increase and we may not have full shipping coverage. When the new shipping option becomes available you will see the changes reflect on the checkout page.
State Shipping Restrictions
Some states have lifted their vaping laws in regards to shipping. As a result, we are no longer shipping to the following(unless otherwise stated):
- Alabama: We cannot ship Synthetic/Tobacco Free Nicotine E-Liquid to this state. Please double check your order before completing purchase.
- Arkansas: We are unable to ship any e-liquid to this location. We will not process or ship any orders.
- Georgia: We are unable to process or ship any orders to this state.
- Louisiana: We are unable to process or ship any orders to this state.
- Maine: We are unable to process or ship any orders to this state.
- Maryland: We cannot ship Disposable Vape Devices to this state. Please double check your order before completing purchase.
- Massachusetts: We are unable to process or ship any orders to this state.
- New Hampshire: We are unable to process or ship any orders to this state.
- New Jersey: We are unable to process or ship any orders to this state.
- New York: We are unable to ship any e-liquid or any device containing e-liquid to this location. We will not process or ship any orders.
- Oregon: We are unable to process or ship any orders to this state.
- Rhode Island: We are unable to ship any e-liquid to this location. We will not process or ship any orders.
- South Dakota: We are unable to process or ship any orders to this state.
- Utah: We are unable to process or ship any orders to this state.
- Vermont: We are unable to process or ship any orders to this state.
City Shipping Restrictions
We are still able to ship vape products to states not mentioned above. However, some cities have their own regulations in regards to shipping. Any city mentioned below has placed a ban or restrictions on the shipment of vape products. We will cancel and refund orders that don’t comply with the following regulations.
- Anchorage, Alaska: We are unable to process or ship any orders to this city.
- Chicago, Illinois: Flavored vape juice that contains nicotine are no longer permitted. Only tobacco flavored e-liquids are allowed. Be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- San Francisco, California: We are unable to ship nicotine products to this location. We will not process or ship any orders.
We are also unable to ship to U.S. Territories such as Guam, North Marianas, American Samoa, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands.
We cannot ship to APO/FPO/AE military addresses.
We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
Customers from states and cities mentioned above won't be allowed to make any purchases. Orders that don't follow state/city regulations will be canceled and refunded. Please be sure to check the products on your cart before completing your purchase.
Delivery Times & Process
We process and deliver orders Monday-Friday(excluding holidays). We aim to process orders in 1-2 days. Orders placed over the weekend and holidays will be processed the following business day.
West Side: Average delivery time is 5 - 7 Days(not including order processing time). It's a possibility that your package may arrive sooner or later than expected.
Once the package is received at the sort facility please allow 1 - 2 business days to leave sort facility to a regional carrier. Please allow 3 - 5 business days to arrive to the shipping carrier and receive an out for delivery update.
Rest of the country: Average delivery time is 8 - 10 Days(not including order processing time). It's a possibility that your package may arrive sooner or later than expected.
Once the package is received at sort facility please allow 1 - 2 business days to leave sort facility to a regional carrier. Please allow 5 - 7 business days to arrive to the nearest sort facility. Allow 1 - 2 business days to leave sort facility tothe shipping carrier and receive an out for delivery update.
In accordance with Federal jurisdiction and laws, Adult Signature Confirmation is required at the time of arrival. An additional fee will be added on top of the carrier shipping cost. The adult signature fee is added to the total shipping cost at checkout. If the customer on file is not onsite when the package is delivered the shipping carrier will re-deliver the following day.
To comply with state laws we require age verification before purchasing any products on this site. Age verification is powered by agechecker.net, a secure online age verification software.
Route Shipping Protection
We’ve partnered with Route—a package protection and tracking solution—to give our customers the best possible delivery experience. Route provides low-cost shipping protection to protect your package in the event that it gets lost, stolen, or damaged while in transit.
Route is also a mobile app that allows you to visually track all of your online orders in one place. No need to dig through your email for tracking numbers. Route’s dynamic maps and real-time shipping updates keep you in the loop throughout every part of your delivery. The Route app is available on Android and Apple app stores.
If you experienced an issue with your order, please file a claim with Route’s team here.
Tracking information will be sent directly to your email when your order has been processed by our shipping team.
If you need to cancel an order right after it has been placed. Contact us immediately, we will do our best to cancel and refund your order. However, once an order has been placed, we cannot guarantee that it can be altered, changed, or canceled upon your request.
We do not ship internationally.
We are no longer offering in-store pickup.
Most online orders are shipped from Henderson, Nevada.
Selling to those under the age of 21 is unlawful and are not able to purchase any electronic cigarette products. Vape Street is committed to preventing sales of electronic cigarettes to those under the legal age limited. The legal age for purchasing electronic cigarette products is 21+. You must provide your photo ID to verify your age. In-store purchases require proof of birth date before making a purchase by showing our staff a state issued identification card. Before entering a Vape Street location the shopper must have an ID card and be ready to show our staff when request. To remain compliant with laws and regulations pertaining to online sales of electronic cigarette products we have partnered with AgeChacker.Net, a widely used age verification software to verify your identity.
AgeChecker.Net is a secure an easy-to-use verification method. AgeChacker.Net utilizes data sources allowing them to verify the identity of most users. When a shopper is ready to place their order, the AgeChecker.Net popup will appear asking for basic information like date of birth, name, and address for the sole purpose of identifying the shoppers identity. Shoppers must be sure name and date of birth match their billing information for a smooth process. In some occasions were AgeChecker.Net can't verify your information the software with request a photo ID. The photo can be take directly from the computer's webcam, mobile device camera, or can be uploaded. Once a picture is submitted, AgeChecker.Net will verify it in around 10 to 20 seconds. It is possible to cover sensitive information when uploading your ID card as long as shopper shows name, date of birth, the expiration date, and enough of the ID to verify that it is real. You may cover information such driver's license number and address. When the shopper has completed the process they will be able to proceed checking out. Note that if you've uploaded an ID once and use the same name, address, and date of birth for your next order, you won't be asked to submit an ID again.
Each and every customer must complete the age verification process prior to completing their purchase. If for some reason age verification fails and is not shown on the backend we will have to cancel and refund your order.
The sale of vape products is considered high-risk and highly regulated, with this said vape stores must comply with rule and regulation. We thank you for your business and patience. We will continue to do are absolute best to provide you with your vaping needs while remaining complaint.