Pact Act & Shipping Restrictions
We will continue shipping products using regional shipping carriers. Age verification is required before checkout. All orders will require an adult signature at the time of delivery. We don't ship vapor products to the states and cities listed below.
The Prevent All Cigarette Trafficking(PACT) Act also known as the “vape mail ban” was signed into law in December 2020. The law broadens the definition of tobacco products to include nicotine e-liquid, nicotine-free e-liquid, electronic cigarette devices, and other related components. The PACT Act will require all online retailers to:
- Verify age using a commercially available database.
- Use private shipping services that collect an adult signature at the point of delivery.
- Register with the ATF and the U.S. Attorney General.
- Register with state and local tax administrators in all states and localities where business is done.
- Collect and pay all applicable local and state taxes, and affix any required tax stamps to the products sold.
- A list of all transactions must be sent to each state’s tax administrator each month.
In addition to the regulations stated above, major shipping carriers like UPS and FedEx will no longer be shipping vape products. However, we will be using a new shipping carrier to deliver your items. Due to this, the cost of shipping will increase and we may not have full shipping coverage. When the new shipping option becomes available you will see the changes reflect on the checkout page.
Vape Shipping Restrictions
Many states and cities throughout the nation have implemented restrictions or bans on shipping vaping products. As a result, we will no longer be shipping to certain states or cities unless otherwise stated. Additionally, due to major private shipping carriers we may not ship some U.S. territories, military addresses, or P.O. Boxes. We will continue to ship vape products to states and cities not mentioned below. Orders that don't follow state/city regulations will be canceled and refunded. Please be sure to check the products on your cart before completing your purchase.
State Shipping Restrictions
States we don't ship to
- Arkansas: We cannot process/ship any orders to this state.
- Georgia: We cannot process/ship any orders to this state.
- Louisiana: We cannot process/ship any orders to this state.
- Maine: We cannot process/ship any orders to this state.
- Massachusetts: We cannot process/ship any orders to this state.
- New Hampshire: We cannot process/ship any orders to this state.
- New York: We cannot process/ship any orders to this state.
- Oregon: We cannot process/ship any orders to this state.
- South Dakota: We cannot process/ship any orders to this state.
- Utah: We cannot process/ship any orders to this state.
- Vermont: We cannot process/ship any orders to this state.
- Washington DC: We cannot process/ship any orders to this state.
States we may ship to
- Maryland: We cannot ship Disposable Vape Devices to this state.
- New Jersey: We cannot ship any flavored e-liquid and prefilled devices containing nicotine(other than tobacco) to this state.
- Rhode Island: We cannot ship any flavored e-liquid and prefilled devices containing nicotine(other than tobacco) to this state.
City Shipping Restrictions
- Anchorage, AK: We cannot ship any orders to this city.
- Chicago, IL: We cannot ship any e-liquid and prefilled devices to this city.
- San Francisco, CA: We cannot ship any e-liquid and prefilled devices containing nicotine to this city.
CBD Shipping Restrictions
We will not process or ship any CBD vape products to the states mentioned above due to vaping laws. In addition, we will not ship CBD vaping products to the following states unless otherwise stated. Please note that CBD products containing 0.3% THC or less is legal and anything above is illegal at the federal level. Individual states have their own restrictions of the possession and sale of CBD please check with your state before making a purchase.
- Idaho: We cannot process/ship any orders to this state.
- Nebraska: We cannot process/ship any orders to this state.
- Kansas: Must contain 0% THC.
We are also unable to ship to U.S. Territories such as Guam, North Marianas, American Samoa, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands.
We cannot ship to APO/FPO/AE military addresses.
We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
Additional Shipping Information
Delivery Times & Process
Vape Street is dedicated to providing our customers with reliable and timely shipping services; unfortunately, vape shipping laws have made it difficult for us to continue as we previously were. In light of this, we are working with a new system that works with regional shipping carriers instead of larger shipping corporations. By using this service, you can still get your vaping products delivered to your door - though please note that delivery times may be slightly longer than usual due to the restrictions and regulations. Vape Street will still strive towards ensuring our customers receive their products as quickly and conveniently as possible.Expected Shipping Times
- Processing at Vape Street: 1 - 2 Business Days
- Processing at Sort Facility: 1 - 2 Business Days
- Sort Facility To Your Nearest Regional Carrier: 5 - 7 Business Days
- Nearest Regional Carrier To Customer: 2 - 6 Business Days
When you order with us, we provide tracking information that is sent to your email address to ensure your package is on the right route. However, if it appears that your shipment has been delayed past our expected shipping times please let us know and we'll investigate any issues surrounding the delivery of your purchase.
In accordance with Federal jurisdiction and laws, Adult Signature Confirmation is required at the time of arrival. An additional fee will be added on top of the carrier shipping cost. The adult signature fee is added to the total shipping cost at checkout. If the customer on file is not onsite when the package is delivered the shipping carrier will re-deliver the following day.
To comply with state laws we require age verification before purchasing any products on this site. Age verification is powered by agechecker.net, a secure online age verification software.
Route Shipping Protection
We’ve partnered with Route—a package protection and tracking solution—to give our customers the best possible delivery experience. Route provides low-cost shipping protection to protect your package in the event that it gets lost, stolen, or damaged while in transit.
Route is also a mobile app that allows you to visually track all of your online orders in one place. No need to dig through your email for tracking numbers. Route’s dynamic maps and real-time shipping updates keep you in the loop throughout every part of your delivery. The Route app is available on Android and Apple app stores.
If you experienced an issue with your order, please file a claim with Route’s team here.
Tracking information will be sent directly to your email when your order has been processed by our shipping team.
If you need to cancel an order right after it has been placed. Contact us immediately, we will do our best to cancel and refund your order. However, once an order has been placed, we cannot guarantee that it can be altered, changed, or canceled upon your request.
We do not ship internationally.
Orders placed on vape-street.com can not be changed into a pick-up orders. All pick-up orders must be placed on pickup.vape-street.com. In-store pick-up is only available for Vape Street Artesia Locations at the moment.
Please visit pickup.vape-street.com if you are interested in placing a pick-up order.
Most online orders are shipped from Henderson, Nevada.